Bachelor in Conducting and Master’s degree from UFRJ, Federal – University of Rio de Janeiro, where he was a substitute teacher for four years.
Did extension courses in Conducting in England at Ernst Read Music Association (ERMA) and had the main teacher Conducting in Brazil, Roberto Duarte who was for 9 years assistant, and in England, Noel Long and Andrew Charity;
Invited as guest conductor by several orchestras in Brazil and abroad presenting selected works as world premieres and on several occasions conducted entire programs of works by Brazilian composers performed by foreign orchestras.
Conducted orchestras in France, England, Germany, USA, Egypt, and Armenia.
Is the founder and chief conductor of Rio Camerata Orchestra (www.orc.art.br) since 1986, and in 2019 April,became the Chief Conductor of Cascavel Chamber Orchestra, Paraná.
Participated as a judge for several national and international competitions including Jeunesses Musicales in Bucharest, Romania.
In July 2011 named Laureate by the Brazilian Association of Arts, Culture and Education in Sao Paulo and received the Carlos Gomes commendation.
Was promoted to International Chancellor in February 2016. In February,28th took the position of Vice-president of the institution.
Elected member of the Brazilian Academy of Luminescence holding chair no. 97 since September 11, 2015.
In April 2018 he received from the “World Organization of Human Rights Defenders” the “International Title “ Diplomata Ruy Barbosa” ” the Águia de Haia” , and the title of “Ambassador of Peace”.
Is Professor of orchestral conducting since August 2015, at the University Center of the Brazilian Conservatory of Music and Nowadays is also the Orchestra’Conductor of the Instituition.
Foreign Orchestras conducted in Concerts
– Symphony Orchestra of the Festival of Surrey, England;
– Egypcian Chamber orchestra – Cairo;
– Orchestra Sto. Benno of Munich, Germany;
– Serenade Chamber Orchestra, Yerevan – Armenian;
– Orchestra Wolfgang Amadeus, Paris – France;
– Strings Orchestra of Wisconsin University, USA;
– Enescu Ensemble Orchestra – Illinois,- USA.
Brazilian orchestras conducted in concerts
– Symphony Orchestra of the Federal University of Rio de Janeiro’ School of Music;
– Paraíba Symphony Orchestra;
– UFF National Symphony Orchestra;
– UFPI Symphony Orchestra;
– Symphony Orchestra of Cascavel’s Festival;
-Vilhena Symphony Orchestra;
– Camerata Socius of Rio de Janeiro;
– Rio Camerata Orchestra;
– Juiz de Fora Pro-Música Orchestra;
– Chamber Orchestra of The Teological Seminary of South of Brazil;
– CSVP Chamber Orchestra;
– FAETEC-RJ Chamber Orchestra;
– SESI – CE Orchestra;
– Camerata AEX-PEM/UFRJ;
– Camerata Erudita;
– Tocando a Vida Orchestra;
– Religare Orchestra.
– Philharmonic Orchestra of Parana Northest
– Cascavel Chamber Orchestra
Brazilian Choirs conducted in concerts
– Municipal Choir of Cataguases-MG;
– Leopoldina Lia Salgado Choir-MG;
– Cataguases Sonarte Choir;
– Socius Rio de Janeiro Choir;
– AABB Choir-RJ;
– Dirceu Machado Choir-RJ;
– UNIPLI Choir-Niterói-RJ;
– Youth Choir of the São Vicente de Paulo School-Niterói-RJ;
– Choir of the Assunção School-Niterói-RJ;
– Choral Singers Association-RJ;
– Choir of the Gama Filho University-RJ;
– Choir of Senai-Rio;
– Brazilian Israelite Choir-RJ;
– UFF Choir – Niterói-RJ;
– Chamber Choir of Niterói-RJ;
– Juiz de Fora Pro-música Choir-MG;
– Choir of the Teological Seminary of South of Brazil;
– Choir of the Evangelic Brazilian Church;
– Guanabara Choir;
– Cetep II Choir-RJ;
– Membra Vocal Choir;
– PUC RJ Choir.
Foreign Choirs conducted in concerts
– Choir of the International Festival of Surrey, England;
– Armenian Philharmonic Choir – Yerevan;
– Choir Wolfgang Amadeus, Paris – France.